Tuesday, May 7, 2013

REALLY!!!!!!

        So, I went to the Kirkwood Library this past weekend and picked up some books for other projects and such. While there, I saw that they had a whole SAT and AP section. I found two editions on the Princeton Review Cracking the AP English Literature and composition Exam. One of the books was from the year 2011 and the other was the 2013 edition. I picked them up because each one has two complete practice tests. When I got home, I starting flipping through the pages of each and found most of the information Mrs. Healey had already taught us (not much of a shocker there :). However there was one major problem; both books were the same, EXTACTLY WORD FOR WORD! Needless to same, I was not a happy camper. Even the sample questions and the practice tests were the same. I couldn't believe it. So for at least three years and probably more than that, this company has been reprinting the same information with a different cover.

       It may be a good review book but there is always room for improvement. If the test is different every year than the review books should be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment